A Selection of Waist and Bib Aprons from Premier Workwear to Compliment Any Café, Bar, Restaurant or Hotel Uniform.
The apron is the most important part of your hospitality uniform. It has to be functional, sturdy but also stylish and it’s hard to say which is more important.
Premier has an extensive range giving you canvas, cotton, poly-cotton, denim and waxed options in a number of styles.
The Cotton Club
100% cotton aprons have a nice feel normally being slightly heavier than their poly-cotton cousins. Premier give you a few option here.
• The Calibre is a heavyweight cotton apron in a good range of colours. Large metal eyelet detail is a nice touch with a knotted neckband
• Annex Oxford Bib Apron uses yarn-dyed Cotton threads that are woven together to create a pleasing contrast effect. The faux leather ties and halter are a nice feature.
• Cross Back Barista Bib Apron is a nice look, especially as you have the option of interchangable apron straps.
Browse the Premier Range here.
Denim, Not Just for Jeans
The Denim apron has always been around but it’s become very popular in recent years. It’s not just your standard indego either, grey, brown and black are a good additions giving you achoice when considering these.
• Classic Jeans Stitch Denim Bib Apron is a good workhorse. The four pockets make it very versatile and the contrast stitching give that classic Denim look. A very popular apron
• Division Waxed Look Denim Bib Apron with Faux leather. The durable waxed look finish give a water repellent surface with contrast fabric features for function and decoration. Faux leather ties and neckband add that extra interest.
• For the concientious amoung us the new Fairtrade & Organic Certified Cotton Denim Bib Apron is a great choice. The 100% Organic Fairtrade Cotton coming in three natural coloursmake this eco-friendly approach to service.
See the Premier Range here.
For Those On a Budget
Premier have an apron at all price points and the selection is huge.
• Colours Collection Bib Apron comes in 40 colours. The Poly-cotton twill and is a standard apron with or without a front pocket.
• Colours Collection 2 in 1 Apron does exactly what is says. Worn either as a short bib folded to be worn as a waist these poly-cotton versatile aprons are a great way of getting two for the price of one.
• Polyester Bib Apron is a great budget apron for events and outdoor catering events.
The Premier Aprons give you a good base for your hospitality unform and we suggest these as a starting point. Check out the full range here.
The Finishing Touch
Off course your branding is one of the most important parts of any uniform and Kylemark can help you with embroidery and print. The Premier aprons are designed with this in mind so adding you logo is easy.
A Great Hospitality Workwear Selection
Premiers cost effective selection gives you everything you need to create a fantastic look. With Shirts, Blouses, Polos, Waistcoats and Trousers to compliment their aprons getting the right look couldn’t be easier.
Check out the full range here.
So, why not give us a call on 01292 618344 to have a chat or just drop us an email.