Recently graduated, you will be looking to take responsibility for a fast-moving busy warehouse.
We are a branded clothing company currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to join our management team. The role is hands-on with admin responsibilities in a busy environment.
• Warehouse inventory
• Check and book stock in
• Ensure the accuracy of inventory and deliveries
• Picking items for jobs
• Control and organise storage and inventory
• Pack and dispatch work
• Manage a small team of picker/ packers
• Degree qualified
• Warehouse experience preferred
• Good computer and administration skills
• Accurate with attention to detail
• Flexible approach to working
Embroidery is ideal for reproducing anything from a simple one colour logo to complex, multi coloured designs. Hard wearing and able to withstand multiple washes, embroidery lasts the test of time better than any other branding process....